• townhouse – FOR SALE CAD1,259,990 . Starting Price
in Leslie/Elgin Mills, Richmond Hill
Elgin Mills Road East & Leslie Street, Richmond Hill, ON
Jubilee Towns is a new townhouse development by Arista Homes currently in preconstruction at Elgin Mills Road East & Leslie Street, Richmond Hill.
Jubilee Towns Details
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Features & Finishes
Appealing Exterior Features & Structural Components
1. Tongue and groove sub-flooring with sanded
joints, glued and fastened with screws for
2. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded
“Engineered Floor Joist Technology”.
3. ARISTA HOMES builds all insulated exterior
walls with 2” X 6” framing.
4. Poured concrete basement floors and
foundation walls with damp proofing and
drainage membrane to walls.
5. For energy conservation, the home will be
insulated with full height basement insulation,
expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings
with finished areas above, and around all
windows and doors.
6. Convenient cold cellars complete with interior
light, floor drains, as per plan and where grade
7. Urban Towns feature 8’ ceilings on the ground
floor with 9’ ceilings on the main and second
floor, all other designs include 9’ ceilings on
the ground, main and second floor; except
where boxes and bulkheads exist, or where
mechanical systems require a dropped ceiling.
8. Prominent usage of architecturally selected
and controlled colour coordinated clay brick,
with brick detailing. Stonework and/or stucco
as per applicable elevation. Colour, style,
materials, and elevations are pre-selected and
architecturally controlled to achieve a variety
within the streetscape.
9. Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished
aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough,
down pipes, and siding – all colour coordinated.
10. Limited life (manufacturer’s warranty), self
sealing asphalt shingles accenting metal roof
details, as per plan.
11. Prominent insulated entry door with upgraded
brush nickel grip set and deadbolt, featuring
glass inserts to front entry door features, as
per plan. Complimenting granite exterior door
sills to both front and rear doors for a custom
12. Pre-finished aluminum or vinyl railing for
porches, balconies and where required by
Building Code. Terrace and Urban Town
balconies to receive metal railings with glass
inserts, as per plan. Traditional Town balcony
to have pre-finished aluminum or vinyl railing
and decks to be pressure treated wood, as per
13. Distinguished sectional steel insulated raised
panel, roll-up garage door with complimenting
glass panels, as per plan.
14. Energy Star® labeled vinyl thermopane
casement windows throughout (with low ‘E’,
argon gas filled), complete with screens on
operating windows. Applicable Designs to
receive Garden or French door, as per plan. All
exterior doors include weather stripping. All
windows and doors are colour coordinated to
match the exterior colour packages.
15. Vinyl horizontal sliding basement windows
30” x 16” (approximate). Subject to grade and
as per plan. Window wells as required at the
discretion of the Vendor. Purchaser accepts
16. The finishing touches of a fully sodded lot
are complimented with patterned patio slabs
(to front and rear elevations) as per plan. The
basecoat paving is included.
A driveway paving fee of $900 will be charged
Kitchen & Baths
1. Quality designed cabinetry throughout with a
choice of granite countertops in kitchen, from
the Builder’s standard samples.
2. Extended kitchen upper cabinets included in all
designs. Pantries, breakfast bars and serveries,
as per plan.
3. Undermount double compartment, stainless
steel sink with a chrome single lever faucet
and an integrated pull out vegetable sprayer, in
4. Choice of post formed laminate countertops
in all bathrooms, from the Builder’s standard
5. Traditional Towns feature fully enclosed chrome
framed glass shower stalls, as per plan.
6. Ceramic wall tiles installed in combination tub
and shower enclosures up to but not including
ceiling, as per plan. Fully enclosed showers will
have ceramic wall tiles and ceiling tiles, while
glass shower stalls to receive tiled walls only,
7. All bathroom tub and shower enclosures to
receive “mould resistant drywall”.
8. Mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms.
9. All bathroom vanities to have top drawers or a
single bank of drawers on double sink vanities,
where sizing permits and as per the Builder’s
10. Freestanding soaker tub with deck mounted
dual lever faucet in principal ensuite, as per
11. Pedestal sink and mirror in powder room.
Design Conscious Interior Finishes
1. Sunken or raised foyer, mud room, laundry
room, garage entrance landing, as per plan
(where permitted or dictated by grade).
Purchaser accepts the same.
(At Builder’s discretion).
2. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, breakfast, laundry
room and bathrooms.
3. Spray textured stippled ceilings with 4” smooth
border throughout balance of home. Walk-in
closets to be stippled only – no border.
4. Decorative columns and complimenting low
wall detail, as per plan.
5. Contemporary trim with approximately 4”
baseboard and 2 3/4” casing to all doorways,
windows, and doors. Interior doors to be two
panel smooth style.
6. Lever type brushed nickel hardware with
complimenting hinges. All low walls are
trimmed and painted.
7. All homes to receive an oak staircase with
natural varnish finish (veneer risers and
stringers) with oak handrail, wood pickets and
newel posts to finished areas,
as per plan. All upper hallways to receive oak
8. Optional electric fireplace, featuring clean face
with drywall surround, as per plan.
9. Thoughtful storage considerations with well
appointed linen, pantries and mud room
closets, as per plan.
10. All interior trim and doors are painted classic
white. The interior walls to be painted from
your choice of 1 low VOC paint colour. (From
Builder’s standard samples).
11. Professional home cleaning prior to occupancy,
including windows and duct system.
Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
1. Flexible water pipe solution using PEX
(polyethylene) to reduce noise and eliminate
solder contaminants within plumbing system.
2. Forced air hi-efficiency gas furnace/air handler
complete with electronic (programmable)
3. Hot water delivery system (on rental basis).
4. Ductwork, in basement, to be sealed for better
air flow. All duct work is sized to allow for
future central air conditioning.
5. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air
exchange, energy efficiency and a healthier
6. White hood fan over stove, vented to the
7. Provisional rough-in for future dishwasher
(electrical run from panel to underside of
subfloor located at sink with plumbing shut off
8. Two exterior hose bibs are provided, one at
rear (or side) and one in garage. Urban Towns
receive 1 hose bib in the garage.
9. Freestanding durable laundry tub – no cabinet.
10. All shower areas to receive the comfort of
pressure balance control valves.
11. All sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include
the convenience of separate shut-off valves.
12. Optional 3-piece rough-in bathroom in
basement as per plan (location predetermined
by Builder and may vary from brochure). Not
included in Urban Towns.
13. Energy conserving low flow shower head,
faucet aerators, and toilets.
14. Energy Star® Solar Ready conduit provisions
for future use from basement to attic.
Convenient Electrical Appointments